What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to TerraLifeStore.com
Surfside Marketing Inc is the parent corporation of TerraLifeStore.com.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We collect and store information you provide through our websites. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient.
Automated Online Information Collection
We collect information related to your interactions with our websites. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our website, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies, including various types of cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and tags.
Our websites are not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our websites using the technologies described above. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
Some of our websites and mobile applications may collect certain information such as the type of mobile device you're using or your specific location to help you search for one of our stores. To allow any application to identify your location, you must enable this functionality through your mobile device's settings to allow the use of technologies such as Wi-Fi, GPS signals, cell tower position, or other technologies. TerraLifeStore.com has no control over your device's settings.
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns & exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
- Facilitating interactions with TerraLifeStore.com and others, such as enabling you to e-mail a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to this store. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
TerraLifeStore.com does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Sending TerraLifeStore.com marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of TerraLifeStore.com, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event. You will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. TerraLifeStore.comcannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The TerraLifeStore.com websites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our website, online service, online application, mobile application, blog, or community forum. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet as third parties may retain screen shots of TerraLifeStore.com web pages (e.g., cache files).
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Call 1-954-459-1134 (1-954-459-1134) with your request and current contact information
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Terra Life Store / Surfside Marketing Inc
PO Box 1113
Pompano Beach, Fl. 33061
We use your browsing history and personal information to display interest-based advertising that is relevant to you. We place interest-based advertisements on our website as well as other third-party sites. The browsing history we use is collected by us and by third parties on our website, as well as other sites. We may also share your anonymous browsing history from our website and personal information with third parties to provide relevant ads. They may combine this information with assumptions based on the other websites you have visited in order to tailor ads to you.
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices
Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
Social Media Widgets
klyons (@) gmail.com
Surfside Marketing Inc
111 Briny Avenue, #410
Pompano Beach, Fl. 33062